Dear Elaine, I never blame others for my fool decision. But, this
situasion is not my fault. There's any "Big Power" who planned this
agenda, like Embah said.

How about this:
http://www.detikfinance.com/read/2009/01/09/183823/1065968/6/jaminan-
aset-sarijaya-tak-cukup-talangi-penggelapan-dana

So clear, no one said this situation is fair, especially for retail
trader like us.

I hope you understand if all SP customers feel desperate for this
disaster, because law inforcement in Indonesia was very bad. We don't
know how long all of our investment will be back.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine Sui" <elainesu...@...>
wrote:

> [...]
usually
> concerned with who is to blame.  In contrast, when two students
fight on the
> playground and one is injured, it is more likely that some effort
will be
> expended to determine who was to blame.*
>
> *Orang yang bicara bearish saat market at the top akan di blame
seakan dia
> yang sebabkan market crash.
> *
>
> *There are also two personal factors that are related to the
likelihood that
> other-blame will occur.  One is the person's ability to find the
good or
> benefit in a bad situation. This ability is characterized by
statements such
> as "Maybe it is for the better," and "Some good may come out of
this."
> Similarly, people who tend to make downward comparisons (e.g., "I am
> fortunate for what I have.  Others have lost so much more.") are
less likely
> to blame others.*
>
> *Be grateful with everything.
> *
>
> *The other factor is the person's attributional style.  Some people
tend to
> find fault with others in many situations regardless of the
circumstances.
> Every teacher has run across at least one such parent.  No matter
how
> illogical the rationale, some people cling to the need to blame
others for
> everything bad that happens.  In contrast, other people have an
> attributional style which leads to a tendency to blame themselves
no matter
> how obviously blameworthy someone else is.*
>
> *In any given situation, an analysis of the interplay of these
factors can
> lead to a better understanding of when and why other-blame takes
place.*

> *Better understanding = better OB.*
> *Elaine*
>
> 2009/1/9 y_dizz <y_d...@...>
>
> > Udah satu minggu ini, warga OB disibukkan masalah suspend SP &
> > anjloknya BUMI. Sampai2 saham yang lain jadi tidak kita
perhatikan.

> > BENAR2 SEBUAH PLANNED AGENDA YANG SUKSES. Salut BOZZ.
> >
> > Saya ada usul BOZZ, kalo anda baca email ini. Saya tantang Anda
> > buktikan kehebatan Anda. Saya tidak peduli apa tujuan Anda. Kalo
> > memang niatnya mau ngehajar investor retail, jangan tanggung2.
> >
> > Ayo kalo berani habisin IPOT & eTrading juga. Terserah caranya
> > gimana, mau disabotase kek, mau disuspend kek. Anda kan yang
paling
> > hebat, pikir sendiri dong gimana caranya.
> >
> > Huahaha... Dipikir kita takut. Ayo kalo berani!
> >

> > --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "jsx_consultant" <jsx-
> > consultant@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Datanya bisa BERBEDA kalo ada penggelapan...
> > >
> > > Jika DIBANDINGKAN akan didapat SELISIH yg menunjukan
penggelapan.