From: "JT" <jsxtra...@yahoo.com>

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:32:36
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <my_...@yahoogroups.com>; <analisasa...@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [obrolan-bandar] Kasus2 (SP) pasar modal...Re: Info APN telkomsel

EL, why worried?  when MOST people are bearish, that's a sign of bottoming.,
why? Because MOST people wait for lower price, they don't have stock and
they don't buy now., and if you don't buy, you obviously CAN'T SELL., so
less seller meaning less pressure, and price will not go TOO FAR without
pressure..

So let them bearish, tidak usah dipikirin, we should be afraid when everyone
bullish, because they MUST BE LOADED and ready to unloaded.

Have a nice weekend, EL.

Best Regards,

JT