--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@...> wrote:

> *What? No. I 'left' IDX but not OB.  [?]
>
> I just want to see whether in this 3Q the rally is sustainable or not,
> that's all. I see many crazy (greedy) buyers today so I decide to liquidate
> what was left on my portfolios. Yes, I know you must think that I did a bad
> move, I mean selling in the middle of a strong rally? what the hell? lolz..
>
> But I believe in my sources and my own analysis. Just like you, JT. Believe
> only in ourself. After all, my targets are already met, I'm happy, my
> investors are happy, you, art and OB are happy.
>
> Elaine**
> *

Some people were afraid to buy higher, some people afraid buy lower, in the end
they get stuck in the middle and get only very small profit. In stock market
big player and institutional player like EL is having advantage with knowledge,
information and power to be one step ahead of average retailer. With this you
can accumulate near bottom and out near peak. You got the skill to predict
this. For retailer trader we don't even think of that, we just follow till Mr
Trend is broken, let the move trigger our exit plans.

Buying on high price is not always greeds. With our size in market we can
always close the position if it's against us with only small loss. If we are
right, breaking out stock is always had bigger chance to be the best profit of
the year we can get in a single trade. Traders is not always thinking about
money so its not about greeds, like some people like to be extreme game
athletes, they didn't get that much money on this sports but they still do it
cause they loved this game.

My points is for investor maybe you should listen to EL very carefully, for
trader only see what in ur chart and dun against it, just follow till it
reverse. Whatever you choose just dun be a half half player, I mean you claim
to be investor but you out with 5% profit, or you claim to be trader but when
you loss 20% or 50% you tell yourself "okay, i just go long term". If you are a
trader make sure you know if you are a natural born BHSH or BLSH.

Kirim email ke