Ahhh....citi mau jualan kali. Biar ada yg nampung tuch!

-----Original Message-----
From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Bagus Putra Perdana
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:03 PM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bls: [ob] BUMI (TP Rp3,800) - Citigroup: Upgrade to Buy:
Leveraged Play on Better Thermal Coal Outlook

DUMP lg sedikit Jendral., angka Citi terlalu fokus sama 2010-2011.
Less cushion for the downside. Hit it. 2600 and lower. Baru enak liat
FCF yieldnya. Ure the Man!

--
Each piece, or part, of the whole nature is always an approximation to
the complete truth, or the complete truth so far as we know it. In