--- Pada Ming, 4/10/09, It's Elaine! <elainesu...@gmail.com> menulis:

Dari: It's Elaine! <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Judul: Re: [ob] The Nightmare of Sang Raksasa - Hyperinflation
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Tanggal: Minggu, 4 Oktober, 2009, 11:38 PM

For day to day strategy, OB has JT, Tasrul, Embah, Boyz and Artomoro9 which should be more than enough to guide everyone here. I, like yokorusi, only express our opinion from the macro side.

I also understand that my investment strategy is not quite relevant to retail traders so please forgive me for my limited knowledge.