Dear Pak KC

Awal dari diskusi ini kan di sini
http://stocksforliving.com/company-announcement/greetings-and-introduction/221-gbp-usd-trading-entry-exit-strategy.html
--------
Even though the downside will end soon, trend is possible weaker for another
300 pips. Therefore, Set short trade as a priority.

Safe range for short  1. 5700 – 1.5750 with 50 pips Stop loss
--------
which you claim as profit... in my oppinion it not a profit as you claim at
http://stocksforliving.com/company-announcement/greetings-and-introduction/232-trading-diary-gbpusd.html

because actually .. the outcome will be 50 pips loss not 300-400 pips gain.

then....
your answer is..  you can re-enter although your stop loss was hit.. by
providing this image
http://stocksforliving.com/images/stories/CHART/profit-gbp.png

If i look at it carefully.. the transaction was dated 11 Feb 2010

This raise a question.. how come you re-enter on 11 Feb 2010 if you did a
stop loss on 18 Feb 2010 ??

anway.. you should also re-update your website again..
according to your SOA... the 17K profit claim from your website
http://stocksforliving.com/company-announcement/greetings-and-introduction/232-trading-diary-gbpusd.html

is not beeing claim yet.. it's still floating.... (terlihat di SOA anda
masih float 9253 USD)
far less than 17K your had claim at your website.

Actually I don't mind seeing people make mistake. I did... I my trading
diary you can see more red than green. It's human after all. But just try to
be honest.

hmin
2010/2/20 Kwee Cheng <kwee.ch...@yahoo.com>

> Dear HMIN (TIGER ROAR)
>
> Harpaan saya dengan kesenioran anda bisa membaca LEBIH TELITI apa yang saya
> sampaikan dengan jelas dan lebih menghargai orang lain dalam bersikap,
> berkata-kata dan beraspirasi.
>
> Mohon maaf kepada mbah dan rekan-rekan lain jika thread menjadi tidak
> sepantasnya seperti ini karena topik yang saya bawakan kurang dapat diterima
> rekan-rekan senior disini. Mohon maaf sekali lagi.
>

> Tuhan memberkati.
>
> http://stashbox.org/manage_file/801102/SOA%20FG.png
>
> [image: http://stashbox.org/801102/SOA%20FG.png]
>
> Salam Kasih
> Gema
> www.stocksforliving.com
>
> --- Pada *Sab, 20/2/10, Tiger Roar <boysngi...@gmail.com>* menulis:
>

> Dari: Tiger Roar <boysngi...@gmail.com>
> Judul: Re: [ob] JCI Direction
> Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
> Tanggal: Sabtu, 20 Februari, 2010, 7:17 AM
>

> Haha.. Senior kan bukan dari usia.
>
> Tua tua gini hmin masih newbie. Ditawarin suruh ngajar dibayar gak berani.
>
> Btw.. Buat gema sih salut,.. Terus berkembang. Tapi ya itu tadi...
> Harap jujur. Itu aja koq. Kasihan new bie yang belajar sama dia.
> sampai sekarang ngikutin trading dia masih gak sanggup.
>
> Btw.. Anak saya masih nyanyi.. Cuman dalam bahasa inggris. Bahasa
> indonesia takut ditegur gurunya
>
> Ha ha
>
> On 2/20/10, Vivie Wimpie <vivi.wimpie@ yahoo.com.
> au<http://mc/compose?to=vivi.wimpie%40yahoo.com.au>>
> wrote:
> > E....e..e... Kalian yg senior2... udah deh... lebih baik ndak usah di
> bahas
> > lagiii...
> > btw, gw salut deh ama Gema yg kalo belajar sesuatu sangat gigih, masih
> muda
> > lagi..... harusnya kalian support untuk yg masih muda2 gini....
> >
> > Hmin.. lagu anak yg kita nyanyikan udah usai belum..? hehehe... ~~head
> > shouders knees and toes... knees and toes....~~~
> >
> > ^_^

> > From: Tiger Roar <boysngi...@gmail.
> > com<http://mc/compose?to=boysngirls%40gmail.com>

Kirim email ke