SO I live in Howe and its currently being dug up and fibre laid -
apparently by the city - a few years ago the other side of Howe was
dug up for Neotel fibre . Dark Fibre Africa were the fibre guys and
the work was done by Plessey. Look how shitthe pavements are where
they retarred.

I see they are busy trenching in Lower Main Road - who is going to
benefit and why aren't the other companies like Vumatel piggy backing
and laying fibre in the same trenches

The pavements are going to look just as crap in three years time as DFA/Plessey.

Good enough for government work anyone?

If this fibre is city or telkom, can we expect them to give a hoot
about anyone but themselves?

Trev