Hi Dario,

> I also noticed a missing line in the plugins/calypso.c file which
> differs from 0.7 to 0.8-0.11, I added in the 0.11 release but without
> results, but if it can be useful to debug the line is:
>
> ofono_devinfo_create(modem, 0, "atmodem", data->dlcs[AUX_DLC]);

It isn't missing, it has been moved to pre_sim function.  Actually all of
calypso.c atom setup was completely wrong.  It suffered some bit-rot.

I've fixed up calypso plugin and tested it running natively on my Freerunner.
I can now dial -> alerting -> hangup, and also dial -> accept -> hangup.

Hopefully third time is the charm.  Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,
-Denis