Hi Dario,

> Hi Denis,
>
> > I pushed an experimental fix.  Let me know if you can now hangup alerting
> > calls.  It did not make it into release 0.11 though.
>
> before, I can dial but can't hangup during alerting state. Furthermore

Ok, I pushed a few more things that should fix this.  At least it does for me
on my Freerunner.   If it still doesn't work, can you send me a log of what
happens.  export OFONO_AT_DEBUG=1 and run with ofono -nd.

> after the first conversation this new release doesn't let me dial any
> other number but can receive calls... I tried the previous one (0.9
> IIRC) and it worked well.

Is your moko device upgraded to the latest gsm firmware?  I'm using moko11 and
this seems to work.  Are you running the native calypso plugin or using
phonesim plugin?

Note that the previous wakeup handling did not always for the phonesim one,
I've pushed a few fixes that should take care of this as well.

Regards,
-Denis