Hi,

I'm trying to implement for Huawei E220 using Data Connection
Manager. I understand GPRS data conneciton is working in progress. But
I don't know much connection sequence that.

So I'd like to tell me how should I approach. and I guess data
connection in the following. If I mistake, please point out.

1. Launch ofonod, plug-in the modem.
2. Enable modems for getting modem information, Model, Manufacture, Serial and
so on(test/enable-modem).

3. Create a context(org.ofono.PrimaryDataContext) according to
doc/dataconnectionmanager-api.txt
   ex. Japanese carrier
% ./test/list-contexts
[ /huawei1 ]
    [ /huawei1/primarycontext1 ]
        Username = em
        Name = Example
        Settings = { }
        Active = 0
        AccessPointName = 1
        Password = em
        Type = internet

4. Activate it. but currently it can not be atacched
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test/activate-context", line 38, in <module>
    context.SetProperty("Active", dbus.Boolean(1))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 68, in __call__
    return self._proxy_method(*args, **keywords)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 140, in __call__
    **keywords)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 622, in
call_blocking
    message, timeout)
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.ofono.Error.NotAttached: GPRS is not attached

5. Dialup using ATDT (this case is support only Tone)
   ATDT*99***1#
   CONNECT
6. ppp0 interface up
7. Authenticate EAP, PAP or CHAP using Username, Passowrd
8. Getting IP Address, Netmask, Gateway from APN(?)

I guess Carriers and device obtained by different methods in 7, 8. But
I don't think that using AT commands.

Thanks,
--
Mitsutaka Amano