Hi Marcel,

> it was clear that we need /etc/ofono/main.conf at some point, but before
> getting into it, I prefer that we collect configurable options that we
> include and their preferred defaults. So feel free to propose what
> should be configured by the system integrators.

Honestly I can't think of too many right now besides what has already been
discussed:
        - 16 bit vs 8 bit reference number for SMS concatenation headers
        - GSM dialect for encoding (this is currently not used)

Hence this is a low priority item until this list becomes a bit more
substantial.

Regards,
-Denis