Hey all,
  In honor of the release of Ubersetzung, and because
it's sooo difficult to play the Midlet otherwise, I've
made the OHRPGCEFMF web-enabled! Here is a link to the
applet:
http://fmf.ohrdev.com/files/webdemo.html

  If it runs too slowly for you, de-select the "Large
Screen" box. I've had several people test this, and so
far only a few (rare) crashes have been reported.

   You need to click ONCE on the screen before the
keyboard is enabled. Then, just use the arrow keys,
Enter/Space, & Esc to control your character.

Take care, and best of luck in your own work,
-->Seth