On Sun, 2008-02-17 at 23:47 -0800, S'orlok Reaves wrote:
> The latest fortnightly of the FMF is up:
> http://fmf.ohrdev.com/files/fortnightly/webdemo.jnlp
>
> Be warned that it's rigged:
>  - You can only play WH
>  - You start at the castle
>
> The idea is to show you all how plotscripting is
> coming along. Walk up into the blue X's and see a
> guard come out and challenge Bob.
>
> There are a LOT of glitches, so please bear with me
> for now...
>
> Thanks again, and take care,
> -->Seth

I'm downloading this on my LG CU500 which is the bane of your problems
it seems... Anyway, I have an unlimited data plan now, so it's no biggie
at all.

One thing so far is that your JAD file's version number is 2.0 still, so
either you didn't update the JAR/JAD and I'm downloading the same game I
already had, or you should update your JAD file.. :)

...5 minutes elapses...

Well. The JAR and JAD are out of date... any chance for an update? :)

--
Keith Gable
Lead Programmer, Poseidon Imaging <http://www.poseidonimaging.com/>