Ref:
https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/2017.04+Release+notes
https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/2016.10+Release+notes
The official name varies (i.e. 2017.04) from their directory naming:
http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/20170502/

~K

On Monday, July 31, 2017, 7:08:14 AM PDT, Aurélien Larcher
<aurelien.larc...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 3:57 PM, ken mays via oi-dev <oi-dev@openindiana.org>
wrote:

Actually...
There was a respin due on the 20170502 images to resolve a boot issue on
specific hardware that worked with the 20161030 images.

Were these images announced? I do not remember them.

Newer dev snapshots resolve this boot issue. Haven't tried on the MSI X299
motherboard, but know we lack some drivers to enable all of its hardware
features.

~ K

On Monday, July 31, 2017, 3:42:01 AM PDT, Aurélien Larcher