Actually...
There was a respin due on the 20170502 images to resolve a boot issue on
specific hardware that worked with the 20161030 images.
Newer dev snapshots resolve this boot issue. Haven't tried on the MSI X299
motherboard, but know we lack some drivers to enable all of its hardware
features.

~ K

On Monday, July 31, 2017, 3:42:01 AM PDT, Aurélien Larcher