For some plugin work we're at the choice of vendors, which means gcc 4.1.x
(Nuke/Maya/etc) on Linux :-( Luckily we're only using OIIO standalone so
for that we're 4.6.1 currently, OSX is 4.2.1. Windows is VS2010.

Boost wise we're 1.47 - probably because nobody tried building a newer one
in some time :-) As a standalone OCIO can use whatever it wants.

Kevin