aacid added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7671#143187, @progwolff wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7671#143118, @aacid wrote:
  >
  > > No, the code doesn't wait *only* for a dirty for path/file, read
Part::slotFileDirty better

  > > The problem here is that dirty for the path is not being emitted,
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-frameworks-devel/2017-August/048813.html if
the dirty for the dir was getting emitted on delete and on addition i'm
positive this would work.

  > Ah, now I get what you meant to do there.
  >  You're right, the dirty signal for the path should be emitted on creation
and deletion. And I agree, that your code should work then.

  > I still don't see, why we would want to track deleted and added files by
ourselves, instead of just connecting to the "created" signal, but I can
understand it if you wanted to keep your code.

  Because the documentation says my code should work, and thus it should work.
Or the documentation should be fixed.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL