aacid marked 12 inline comments as done.
aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mlaurent wrote in documenttest.cpp:112
> closeDocument delete m_document with a deleteLater or we need to delete it
> before finish method ?

delete added.

> mlaurent wrote in document.cpp:4388
> qCWarning(...)

I don't agree, this is something that won't be triggered unless something
really wrong happened, thus i don't want it hidden by a qCWarning

> mlaurent wrote in document.cpp:4494
> qCWarnign(...)

Same as above, don't agree.

> mlaurent wrote in document.cpp:4729
> coding style : remove space after &

no, that's the original okular style, as you can see on the diff it was exactly
like this already.

> mlaurent wrote in document.h:744
> 4.14?

The branch was old ;)

> mlaurent wrote in documentcommands.cpp:714
> if button is null do you think that we need to add to QList ?

Yes and no, we need to detect error here, i'll work on an improvement.

> mlaurent wrote in annotationmodel.cpp:113
> qCWarning(...)

again i don't agree with the qcwarning here.

> mlaurent wrote in formwidgets.cpp:89
> qCWarning(...)

disagree again

REPOSITORY