rjvbb added a comment.

  > Actually, I do not know, whether there is an API that allows to force Mac
OS to create such list in the Dock menu, but if an app implements "Window" menu
(systemMenu="window" in the menu xib file), then this list is generated
automatically.

  It's been too long since I did native Mac GUI app development from scratch,
so I'll take your word for this =)

  > Do you happen to know whether it would be possible to do from Qt?

  Qt4 apps used to create a temporary NIB file in $TMPDIR and load that. I
cannot recall having seen something similar in Qt5 and cannot find any evidence
of it in the code. But just as with Info.plists there might be a way to create
the information normally read from a nib/xib file purely in memory.

  >   Shall I consider this as a feature request? I personally do not use it.

  This is not something that should be implemented in individual applications.
I was planning to ask on the Qt ML about implementing such a feature. If Qt
doesn't have anything suitable for tracking window creation a logical place
would be KWindowSystem (which already has some code for tracking window
creation), and maybe the management of the Windows menu could be implemented in
a platform integration plugin.

  I do see there's a Qt systemMenu() equivalent for QMdiSubWindows.

  >   They are sorted for Cocoa apps.

  Interesting. I'm pretty certain that entries in the Windows menu are ordered
(I've never checked if that's always the case.).

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

BRANCH
  master