sbragin added a comment.

  In D11075#220228 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11075#220228>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > Qt4 apps used to create a temporary NIB file in $TMPDIR and load that. I
cannot recall having seen something similar in Qt5 and cannot find any evidence
of it in the code. But just as with Info.plists there might be a way to create
the information normally read from a nib/xib file purely in memory.

  Right. QtCreator, by the way, keeps track of opened windows internally and
also uses setAsDockMenu(QMenu *).

  > Interesting. I'm pretty certain that entries in the Windows menu are
ordered chronologically, at least in those applications where they get a
shortcut. (I've never checked if that's always the case.).

  Probably, it has been changed in later versions. For me they are in
alphabetical order.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

BRANCH