On Jun 29, 2015 2:15 PM, "Tom Morris" <tfmor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There's a bunch of stuff that could be done to streamline the spam
flagging and processing, do more automated spam detection, etc.  The
current web form reporting and lone pioneer cleaning up doesn't scale...

> It's sad to see because it wouldn't really take that much effort to make
it a thriving and vibrant site, but IA just doesn't care.

I was just in SF running a CODEX hackathon, and met some IA folk who talked
about how to make OL awesome again + better integrated & supported.

So at least some people are discussing caring. And I believe they're
looking to hire ~5 developers across the Archive.

A list of priorities — from the community of OL users and would-be
contributors — as a subset of the many many open bugs and requests — could
be helpful to any new push.

Sam