Tom, et al.,

Giovanni is the current developer, although he is working on other projects as well as OL so has limited time. He's also working to catch up since he's new.

AFAIK, one of the things holding back outsourcing/crowdsourcing of OL code is the lack of a test instance and unit tests. I feel like we discussed this recently on this or another list... would that be a good place to start?

kc