Currently, I use Openlayers 3 (the last vesion of OL3) with Windows XP
Professional. My PC has features as below:

   - Intrl Processor (R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 3.00Ghz (2CPUs)
   - 1GB Memory
   - DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
   - Graphics: Intel (R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
   - Display mode: 1280 * 1024 (32bit).
   - Browser: Mozilla Firefox 47.0.1

My problem, the map does not appear (I use the card BingMap with key). The
error appears as follows:

Error: WebGL: Error during ANGLE OpenGL init. ol.js:112:304
Error: WebGL: Refused to create native OpenGL context because of blacklisting.
ol.js:112:304
Error: WebGL: WebGL creation failed. ol.js:112:304
Error: WebGL: Error during ANGLE OpenGL init. ol.js:112:304
Error: WebGL: Refused to create native OpenGL context because of blacklisting.
ol.js:112:304
Error: WebGL: WebGL creation failed.

Is there a relationship with the configuration of my PC this error? . How
will do to solve it. Thank you in advance.

(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39526004/openlayers-3-and-windows-xp)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ol3-dev/4e05c638-8061-40ae-8a99-5d61bd110603%40googlegroups.com.