Yes Rolf,
Basically it didn't work I mean startup was hardly intuitive the previous iso
had none of these issues it just wasn't loading the default repos. Two of us
have done this on eeepcs and pretty much the same result.
To me this is broken and I wanted everyone to be sure to not take it as the RC,
quite what is causing the boot problem though is a different matter.
Best,
Colin