Maybe a dumb question:

I installed om-welcome from sources in a previously installed (and updated)
beta.

I don't know if it's the behaviour in a fresh RC install, but om-welcome is
opened each time I login.

Is it supposed to be launched each time? If yes, shouldn't there be a
possibility to check a box "don't launch om-welcome on next login" or
something like this?