I started to translate om-welcome in French from transifex.
I'm not very good English writer but it seems to me that some original
(English) sentences should be reworded. Some are not very clear for
me. For example:

53 Create a DVD with their videos are simple and feature-rich tool.
57 Backup your CDs with KDE tool is, preventing them from scratch and
you lose your songs.
71 Open and create unrar files is tool will be executed by the ark,
the official compactor OpenMandriva
95 The openmandriva-cooker is main irc channel of OpenMandriva Linux,
but other teams have your channel

Who can modify them (if needed) and where: in transifex or in the po file?