18.09.2016, 22:43, "Robert Xu via OM-Infra" <om-in...@ml.openmandriva.org>:

 Why? Short answer: I don't know. Long answer: Nothing on both the ABF and Kahinah side has changed. So really, I don't know. (Unless someone's modified a web server configuration, which has broken the way Kahinah calls ABF before.) Please use your due diligence while it's being investigated (cc'ing om-infra - has anyone made any changes?)

Hi Robert, no big change except landing page… About web server. I don't see how it's possible to break kahinah, it doesn't rely on nginx, right?

 (aside: and please don't comment with "why does nobody care about
 infra", because I'm pretty sure everyone cares about it.)

 --
 cheers, Robert :: rxu.io

Raphaël J.