Hi -- if you're cc'ed directly to this email you need to re-login to
Kahinah. I reset the datasource because MySQL is malfunctioning
(again) and we need to have a working Kahinah, which means all
previous accounts got wiped (they're backed up, but different data
sources). Once you do, please let me know so I can add you to the
override list again.

--
cheers, Robert :: rxu.io