There was an instance where the nginx configuration started returning
content length errors because I didn't explicitly specify a content
length of zero (and it wasn't necessary before) -- that broke Kahinah
with abf.io. Could have been something similar.

I restarted Kahinah, no dice. Not sure right now.

--
cheers, Robert :: rxu.io