Ah, damn it all, I'm wrong was using wrong URL. I can login. Sorry about that.

Ben Bullard
ben79
--------------------
OpenMandriva-QA Team

On 10/12/2016 09:33 AM, Ben Bullard wrote:

2 days ago I had admin access here:

http://ml.openmandriva.org/mailman/admindb/om-qa_ml.openmandriva.org

Now I can't login again. What has changed? And worse why does this keep changing?

Ben Bullard
ben79
    than personal e-mail hopefully to reduce confusion and get
    everything in one thread going forward. I have been CC-ing Colin
    on some things because I'm under the impression he has had
    difficulty getting e-mails through mailing lists.