Am 14.04.2020 um 21:35 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
Am 14.04.2020 um 20:22 schrieb Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) via ompi-packagers:
On Apr 14, 2020, at 12:23 PM, Marco Atzeri <marco.atz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Open MPI packagers --
We would like to require "pandoc" for building Open MPI >=v5.0.x from a git clone, at least version v1.12.
Is this ok with all of you?

give me time to try build it.

Currently is not available on cygwin

Ok.  It may be a little annoying, because it is written in Haskell, so you have to also have the GNU Haskell compiler.

that also is missing on cygwin.

Let me see if I can come with something usable, but is seems on
the complex side.

Regards
Marco

very complex
https://www.joachim-breitner.de/blog/748-Thoughts_on_bootstrapping_GHC

It is one of the cases where a new system will be almost impossible to bootstrap. I saw something similar in GO build system

so for me Pandoc seems a no go.

Regards
Marco