Announcing Open-MPI v4.0.5rc1 available for download and test at https://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v4.0/
Please test and send feedback to de...@lists.open-mpi.org
Fixed in v4.0.5: When launching under SLURM's srun, Open MPI will honor SLURM's binding policy even if that would leave the processes unbound.
4.0.5 -- July, 2020
- Disable binding of MPI processes to system resources by Open MPI
if an application is launched using SLURM's srun command.
- Disable building of the Fortran mpi_f08 module when configuring
Open MPI with default 8 byte Fortran integer size. Thanks to
@ahcien for reporting.
- Fix a problem with mpirun when the --map-by option is used.
Thanks to Wenbin Lyu for reporting.
- Fix some issues with MPI one-sided operations uncovered using Global
Arrays regression test-suite. Thanks to @bjpalmer for reporting.
- Fix a problem with make check when using the PGI compiler. Thanks to
Carl Ponder for reporting.
- Fix a problem with MPI_FILE_READ_AT_ALL that could lead to application
hangs under certain circumstances. Thanks to Scot Breitenfeld for
- Fix a problem building C++ applications with newer versions of GCC.
Thanks to Constantine Khrulev for reporting.
_______________________________________________ ompi-packagers mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org https://rfd.newmexicoconsortium.org/mailman/listinfo/ompi-packagers