A good practice that I developed from my years of leading groups in standards, 
is to have the next week’s draft agenda as a section in the current week’s 
agenda. That way you get a chance in the meeting to say – here’s what’s 
upcoming, and take input on it a week in advance.

Maybe establishing such a practice here can help?

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael Brenner
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 8:28 AM
To: denghui (L) <[email protected]>
Cc: JANA, RITTWIK <[email protected]>; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [Modeling] agenda for today teleconf

Deng,

I understand - but we all do 1000 different things/commitments. Without knowing 
the agenda in time, it is hard to make choices when conflicts arise. This is 
one of those weeks where there are conflicts for multiple folks. I think if we 
miss some people, in some cases the agenda may have to change or be postponed - 
otherwise the conclusion of the meetings may be different.
Things happen, and I am not complaining. I am just suggesting that if we want 
to make an effort to have interested people at the appropriate meeting, we need 
to make the extra effort in future to announce the agenda in a timely manner.

Best regards,
Michael

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 11:12 AM, denghui (L) 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Michael,

After doodle until last weekend. I sent telecof bridge invite yesterday other 
than 1 hour ago. Hope you could see that

Last 3 times Teleconf/f2f, we even don’t have agenda posted before the meeting.
We are still in the startup stage, can’t have a good program manager at this 
moment.

Thanks

DENG Hui

From: Michael Brenner 
[mailto:[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 4:25 PM
To: denghui (L) <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Cc: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>; JANA, 
RITTWIK (RITTWIK) : <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [Modeling] agenda for today teleconf

Deng,

Please communicate the agenda earlier in future. As you know, I am in ETSI NFV 
meetings this week, and getting a 1 hour notice with an agenda item forced me 
to make a last minute decision. At the time of the discussion on workflow I was 
presenting at SOL WG on the topic of Deployment Flavor for VNF model - and 
could not attend the ONP discussion.

Regards,
Michael

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 8:00 AM, denghui (L) 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Hello all

We are going to have teleconf in an hour, agenda would be:

1)      Working through other Modeling related projects, suggested influence. 
(All)

2)      Combination of declarative and imperative workflow with BPMN (Huabin 
Zhao)

Thanks

Rittwik and Deng Hui

_______________________________________________
onap-discuss mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://lists.onap.org/mailman/listinfo/onap-discuss<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.onap.org_mailman_listinfo_onap-2Ddiscuss&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=PcmDG-cR1EjxfcLK3Yly478f_ffbOtaTd4-oX4E4TLU&e=>



--
Michael Brenner, Chief Architect NFV

[图像已被发件人删除。]

________________________________

M: +1-732-895-5772<tel:(732)%20895-5772>

http://getcloudify.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__getcloudify.org-3Futm-5Fsource-3Dsignaturesatori-26utm-5Fmedium-3Demail-26utm-5Fcampaign-3DCloudify-25204.0-2520Webinar&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=nd-jmbHAmVezywLvwlGo5zmZ17lkvdVO2Uy29NmqYl8&e=>

@cloudifysource

[图像已被发件人删除。]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_CloudifySource&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=pchlVHvFUTRHNPw6KDRkYwME_DlNOwo5CuwH-5k4Sag&e=>
  [图像已被发件人删除。] 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.linkedin.com_company-2Dbeta_17918192_&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=aal9lkDBUMs7CH_PHgQCQxKDNDlkxH4b1qjQ0wZXAJ8&e=>
   [图像已被发件人删除。] 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_cloudify-2Dcosmo&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=xpOFdDR7XsX5Oc0LuMfpP4Z_BomStOM4aiO2QVsG3xI&e=>
   [图像已被发件人删除。] 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_cloudifysource&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=OEqbEDq0MfkNE7eTwdof9S2rJxsSgHhbhtBv9f0EJzA&e=>



[图像已被发件人删除。]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__getcloudify.org_webinars_the-2Dnew-2Dcloudify-2D4.html-3Futm-5Fsource-3Dsignaturesatori-26utm-5Fmedium-3Demail-26utm-5Fcampaign-3DCloudify-25204.0-2520Webinar&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=9UbyY0uqD8MJjFBLaA5loEk7c6AUVyrtoNVju3WVrkI&e=>




--
Michael Brenner, Chief Architect NFV

[https://storage.googleapis.com/signaturesatori/customer-C00h6qxzk/images/-27020792c3e94269b883d9a828be029f56c08986b2ab208a46143b169592c35a.png]

________________________________

M: +1-732-895-5772

http://getcloudify.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__getcloudify.org-3Futm-5Fsource-3Dsignaturesatori-26utm-5Fmedium-3Demail-26utm-5Fcampaign-3DCloudify-25204.0-2520Webinar&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=nd-jmbHAmVezywLvwlGo5zmZ17lkvdVO2Uy29NmqYl8&e=>

@cloudifysource

[https://storage.googleapis.com/signaturesatori/customer-C00h6qxzk/images/2fb5e7413e7dbeee3e88676333b65c05237ec13d3512e4a63ebc1b5f85bfb917.png]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_CloudifySource&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=pchlVHvFUTRHNPw6KDRkYwME_DlNOwo5CuwH-5k4Sag&e=>
  
[https://storage.googleapis.com/signaturesatori/customer-C00h6qxzk/images/16b91ab7a91bb3a298f2a322640bebb3754357f93e9f20ff50d2c94bb82b1814.png]
 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.linkedin.com_company-2Dbeta_17918192_&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=aal9lkDBUMs7CH_PHgQCQxKDNDlkxH4b1qjQ0wZXAJ8&e=>
   
[https://storage.googleapis.com/signaturesatori/customer-C00h6qxzk/images/6f7421bc5b9a93a0649735bbc8589b200c678bf08af9d7e0cebf1b3cffcdac94.png]
 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_cloudify-2Dcosmo&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=xpOFdDR7XsX5Oc0LuMfpP4Z_BomStOM4aiO2QVsG3xI&e=>
   
[https://storage.googleapis.com/signaturesatori/customer-C00h6qxzk/images/4be4d1377f4c1afe70a25e78926b6aad4e0a4fb1d45a7727e31d5a807eb3aae7.png]
 
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_cloudifysource&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=OEqbEDq0MfkNE7eTwdof9S2rJxsSgHhbhtBv9f0EJzA&e=>



[https://storage.googleapis.com/signaturesatori/customer-C00h6qxzk/images/-218433c43f71db1180fd27884e3650b01b94c578c594b32c6f49c3daa3151366.png]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__getcloudify.org_webinars_the-2Dnew-2Dcloudify-2D4.html-3Futm-5Fsource-3Dsignaturesatori-26utm-5Fmedium-3Demail-26utm-5Fcampaign-3DCloudify-25204.0-2520Webinar&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2-FskNSRL5sc9nQutgafCDIk3JbYrtcUwMwT5Zs1Tnk&m=MDiqwCtc6zZzFN_nPL7xa4uz5T7xlDA_yjx_2RNsEnQ&s=9UbyY0uqD8MJjFBLaA5loEk7c6AUVyrtoNVju3WVrkI&e=>

_______________________________________________
onap-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.onap.org/mailman/listinfo/onap-discuss

Reply via email to