Yuan Yue,

I have not examined this particular project, but the TSC and I have requested
last week during the review phase of projects for R1,
that the PTLs clean up the list of committers to 3-5, as some are more
qualified to be contributors than committers.
We have projects with 16-20 committers and 2-3 contributors. PTLs should work
with their project team to clean-up
the list to a core set of committers but should do it in total transparency and
openness. If the TSC needs to provide clearer guidelines then we
can discuss today in our TSC Meeting.

thanks
Mazin

On Jul 6, 2017, at 4:42 AM, yuan....@zte.com.cn<mailto:yuan....@zte.com.cn>