Draft v7.2.2 has been posted on the TSC Page Incorporating the feedback from
Steve and Jason
Technical Steering Committee (TSC)
<https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4719160>

In this version Section 5.4.1 reads as follows:

5.4.1     Membership <>
5.4.1.1       Each subcommittee shall determine its own membership eligibility,
in consultation with the TSC. It is expected that subcommittee membership shall
be open to all ONAP Contributors; however, subcommittees may impose
restrictions such as the number of participants from a single company. While
the desire may be to keep its size and scope limited, each subcommittee shall
be open to the ONAP membership.  In particular, a Platinum member has the right
to appoint its TSC representative or a designate to such a subcommittee. Also,
all elected TSC members are eligible to join a subcommittee

5.4.1.2       Each subcommittee may elect a Chair or Vice-Chair (where
applicable) who is responsible for leading meetings and representing the
subcommittee to the TSC.

5.4.1.3       The Chair or Vice-Chair will be elected by members of the
subcommittee as of the date the nomination process starts for the election.

5.4.1.4       Voting for a Chair or Vice-Chair) is not limited to member
companies. However only 1 Subcommittee member from each company, or group of
related companies (as defined in section 7.4 of the ONAP Project Charter) may
vote in the election.

5.4.1.5       The elected Chair (and/or Vice-Chair) is submitted to the TSC for
confirmation.  The TSC decides to accept the outcome or requests a new voting.

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager
kp...@linuxfoundation.org