From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of FREEMAN, BRIAN D
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 14:15
To: Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>; PLATANIA, MARCO
<plata...@research.att.com>; Alexis de Talhouët <adetalhoue...@gmail.com>;
GILBERT, MAZIN E <ma...@research.att.com>
Cc: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [integration][oom] OOM readiness for Beijing release

Gary,

I think Michael was trying to be complete in describing options with a plan to
do a cleaned up documentation after it was working and scripted up. Perhaps its
time to formally start a new page with the final recommended – single path and
scripted install (I agree that it was daunting at the start to find the latest
parts/procedure which was much simpler than the first procedure)

Michael/Alexis – is that reasonable ?
Brian