Hi Helen,

Thanks to the help I was given from folks this morning, I have completed the
VFWCL testing, and everything is working fine. I’m going to re-do it from
scratch, and then cover other use cases. But I’m confident all should be
tested/validated by end of next week.
I’m also re-freshing two wiki pages, one to deploy OOM on Kubernetes, on
Rancher, in OpenStack:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes+on+Rancher+in+OpenStack
<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes+on+Rancher+in+OpenStack>
and one to run the vFW demo:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/vFWCL+instantiation%2C+testing%2C+and+debuging
<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/vFWCL+instantiation,+testing,+and+debuging>

They both can look redundant with some other pages, but I trust they are very
straightforward to follow (to David’s point and others).

Thanks,
Alexis