Followed up with LiZi on this in a different thread. Reposting here for
onap-discuss benefit.
Either this was a filter issue or it took 24 hrs for all of the data to be
populated because I see commits going back to Aug 6 (pacific time) in git view
if I look at the past 6 months of data.

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager