Team,
   Hi, I need your assistance for anyone bringing up DCAE in the intel lab.  I
am bringing up DCAEGEN2 via OOM using Alexis' dcae-controller - I am having
issues authenticating with designate in openlab.  There is no issue with the
code, there are 2 installs of DCAE from the heat teamplate generated on the
Kubernetes side - already in the lab.  My issue is the env parameters inside
the amsterdam version of onap-parameters.yaml.

   My issue is with DNS record creation, I don't think the DCAE creation will
have an issue - because opensource commands work in side the container on this
RC - but it is blocked by my designate config.

   So this goes out to anyone that is doing a manual or automated installation
of OOM.
   The OOM Teams' automated CD system is not yet configured to test DCAEGEN2 -
hence the health numbers are always below 28/30
http://jenkins.onap.info/job/oom-cd/

- I would like to fix this as well as get logs from the DCAE side.

   I am posting details of reproducing the dcae install in Alexis' page
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+on+Kubernetes+on+Rancher+in+OpenStack

   Issue:

1)      When I source the DCAE rc - I am able to run openstack commands via the
kubernetes dcae controller - as usual

2)      But when I source the DNS rc - I get an authentication failure using
the demo/onapdemo credentials

ubuntu@onap-oom-obrien:/dockerdata-nfs/onap/dcaegen2/heat$ sudo vi
DNS-openrc-v2.sh

Eexport OS_AUTH_URL=http://10.12.25.5:5000/v2.0
export OS_AUTH_URL=http://10.12.25.2:5000/v2.0
export OS_TENANT_ID=a85a0.......802c9fc50a7
export OS_TENANT_NAME=Logging
export OS_USERNAME=demo
export OS_PASSWORD=onapdemo
export OS_REGION_NAME=RegionOne

root@heat-bootstrap:/opt/heat# source DNS-openrc-v2.sh
root@heat-bootstrap:/opt/heat# openstack recordset list
The request you have made requires authentication. (HTTP 401) (Request-ID:
req-8d3619cb-d3e4-46d2-b923-6c0cd3df6598)
ubuntu@onap-oom-obrien:~$ kubectl -n onap-dcaegen2 exec -it
heat-bootstrap-4010086101-8cdwz bash
root@heat-bootstrap:/# cd /opt/heat
root@heat-bootstrap:/opt/heat# source DCAE-openrc-v2.sh
root@heat-bootstrap:/opt/heat# openstack server list
| 87569b68-cd4c-4a1f-9c6c-96ea7ce3d9b9 | onap-oom-obrien | ACTIVE |
oam_onap_w37L=10.0.16.1, 10.12.6.124               | ubuntu-16-04-cloud-amd64 |
m1.xxlarge |
| d80f35ac-1257-47fc-828e-dddc3604d3c1 | oom-jenkins     | ACTIVE |
appc-multicloud-integration=10.10.5.14, 10.12.6.49 |                          |
v1.xlarge  |

root@heat-bootstrap:/opt/heat# source DNS-openrc-v2.sh
root@heat-bootstrap:/opt/heat# openstack server list
The request you have made requires authentication. (HTTP 401) (Request-ID:
req-82cfa5be-e351-49d0-bf87-18834c8affa0)

The password/username for the pod25 Designate DNS as a Service - should be
demo/onapdemo
ubuntu@onap-oom-obrien:/dockerdata-nfs/onap/dcaegen2/heat$ cat DNS-openrc-v2.sh
export OS_USERNAME="demo"
export OS_PASSWORD="onapdemo"

I am not using multicloud proxying so the following url would not resolve
anyway for me (no instance) - I am using the regular keystone url - which
likely won't recognize the demo/onapdemo credentials
http://10.0.14.1/api/multicloud-titanium_cloud/v0/pod25_RegionOne/identity/v2.0

If I set the user/pass to my tenant - then the DNS rc works for openstack
commands - testing to see if this will pass the dns record creation commands now
Q: could anyone pass me their DNS-openrc-v2.sh file from their /dockerdata-nfs
dir from their working Intel openlab environment so I can compare them - I
specifically would like to see the DNS keystone url
thank you

DNSaaS references

http://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/submodules/dcaegen2.git/docs/sections/installation_heat.html#heat-template-parameters

Alexis, original fix to parameterize the hardcoded user/pass to designate

https://lists.onap.org/pipermail/onap-discuss/2018-January/007549.html

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=demo.git;a=blob;f=boot/dcae2_vm_init.sh;h=b071dffd53f0a431bbdff1c1228edce8ecddef2d;hb=refs/heads/amsterdam

163<https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=demo.git;a=blob;f=boot/dcae2_vm_init.sh;h=b071dffd53f0a431bbdff1c1228edce8ecddef2d;hb=refs/heads/amsterdam#l163>
     local DNSAAS_USERNAME='demo'