Alexis,
   Sounds good, thanks for clearing this up with the tenant-designate required
link.
   I was triaging different auth/url combinations directly in the container in
both RC files and then retrofitting them back out to onap-parameters.yaml in a
delete/create pod cycle to verify each.
   Good to know it is config that can be fixed.

   I have a VM both in the OOM and Logging tenants - there is still enough
space for one more DCAE setup (96G) in the OOM tenant.
   I will try to get my Logging tenant enabled for Designate as then I can free
up space on OOM.

   Retrying on my OOM VM now

   Differences
   DNSAAS_API_VERSION is v3 not v2.0 anymore
   DCAE_PROXIED_KEYSTONE_URL was supposed to my my OOM vm!
   DCAE_OS_OAM_NETWORK_CIDR should have been 28 not 27
   DCAE_DOMAIN was not specific enough added my LF id in the domain name

   And
   DNSAAS_TENANT_ID is not the OOM or Logging tenant id - it is different - I
will need to get one of these to align with the Logging tenant as well right?

   Thank you

   /michael