Guys,

At the moment we have to ways to deploy us that we are offering one is  vagrant
based which works on windows and MAC.

We have an option to deploy using a Linux Machin as well.

In both cases you develop on your local machine and push the images to the
VirtualBox VM or the Linux machine.

I am also sure that you can develop on MAC or Windows 10 directly after
installing docker engine.

I do not think that the approach where you are only creating wars and just
changing them will work, since we have a lot of logic as part of our dockers
and such an approach will create difficulties for you.

In addition as we progress we will be using K8 for managing our dockers and so
to deploy us you will need it on your machine for us to work.
This change will also be handled by us in the vagrant env.

BR,

Michael Lando
Opensource TL , SDC
AT&T Network Application Development * NetCom
Tel Aviv | Tampa | Atlanta | New Jersey |Chicago
Office: +972 (3) 5451487