From: Morales, Victor <victor.mora...@intel.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 3:13:40 PM
To: Migdal, Marcin (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw); Lando,Michael
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] SDC- local development - how to?

Can you elaborate more your approach to stop using vagrant? we used vagrant as
supporting tool for ensuring that the scripts work in a base distro (or minimal
dependencies) besides its capability to recreate everything automatically.
Regarding the attempt to optimize Maven files, AFAIK that is done by OParent
project [1]

Victor Morales

[1] https://git.onap.org/oparent/