Hi,

I am working on an application based on ONAP Portal SDK, that follow the
tutorial
http://onap.readthedocs.io/en/amsterdam/submodules/portal.git/docs/tutorials/portal-sdk/creating.html.

The application is onboarded in the ONAP Portal, and runs inside a tab inside
the ONAP Portal.

However, the app is using the external login, which means it does not detect
that a user is currently logged in the portal with an active session, and it
forwards me to the SDK demo/demo login screen that shows the old ECOMP Logo.

What do I need to change in my demo app, so that it uses the Portal internal
login or Single Sign On feature of the portal ?

I am using the RestrictedBaseController class for my demo app.

Thanks.

Abdelmuhaimen Seaudi
Orange Labs Egypt
Email: abdelmuhaimen.sea...@orange.com<mailto:abdelmuhaimen.sea...@orange.com>