Hello all,

We noticed that /"single_signon/" spring controller reads "/EPService/" cookie to get the /logged-in user/, however it couldn't read the cookie. When we logged the request cookies, we didn't find "/onap/" cookies. We noticed that /xDemo /is a subdomain of "/onap.org/". After adding our sdk server IP as subdomain of "/onap.org/" from our hosts files, it can read the cookies and redirect correctly and sees the /logged-in user/.

Best Regards,
Khaled.