Hi All
I am trying to install ONAP using heat templates on Openstack Pike. I
downloaded the template and environment file from the link
https://nexus.onap.org/content/sites/raw/org.openecomp.demo/heat/OpenECOMP/1.0.0
 . The stack is up and am able to access the VMs. But am not able to access the
ONAP PORTAL. When I logged into the portal VM and ran "docker ps -a" I could
see there is no docker installed. So I guess the installation might not have
completed successfully and just empty VMs are created. Kindly let me know how
to check the installation or let me know any other working heat templates.
Thanks & Regards,
Pavithra R