forward to work on this project and to ONAP community.

Thanks
Naresh Babu.S

On 12 Jun 2018 23:02, "Addepalli, Srinivasa R" <
srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com> wrote:

We have regular 1:00PM PST meetings on every Tuesday.  I am not sure where
you are located. If you could join, that would be great.

Thanks

Srini

*From:* Naresh Babu [mailto:mailbox.nareshb...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 12, 2018 10:22 AM
*To:* Addepalli, Srinivasa R <srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com>
*Cc:* onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
*Subject:* RE: [onap-discuss] Container Based VNF's and Orchestration

Hi Srinivasa,

I am interested to be a contributor for this project. Thank you.

Thanks
Naresh Babu.S

On 12 Jun 2018 22:37, "Addepalli, Srinivasa R" <srinivasa.r.addepalli@intel.
com> wrote:

We started a new initiative to support K8S based edge-clouds and CaaS
providers (R3+ in case of CaaS).

This is the page where you can find more information.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Support+for+K8S+%
28Kubernetes%29+based+Cloud+regions

We will be happy to have more contributors for this project.  Let us know
if you want to be a contributor.

Thanks

Srini