Hi Team,

I really appreciate the team efforts for bringing ONAP as one of the best
orchestration tool for SDN and NFV.I just need to provide my thoughts and
inputs further on NFV.Like Most of the VNF's applications are deployed
under Virtual machines normally it take up a lot of system resources. Each
VM runs not just a full copy of an operating system, but a virtual copy of
all the hardware that the operating system needs to run. This quickly adds
up to a lot of RAM and CPU's.To improve the NFV application performance
,microservices and VNF's can be deployed in containers which we can
achieve  the continuous delivery of VNF critical applications.
This allows for each service upgradation and versioning separately as
opposed to upgrading the entire VNF in a virtual machine. While upgrading a
whole application or VNF, the container determines which individual
services have changed and deploys only those specific services.We can use
Kubernets for managing Containered VNF's and integrate SDN controller
Opencontrail (Now it is called as tungsten Fabric opensource controller)
for better networking ,slicing,Isolation and improved security and we can
use tosca yaml templates for Docker as well.Containers going to play huge
role in futute NFV and 5G and  we need to start look in to it for Container
based VNF's developing and deployment with orchestration and closed loop
automation as well.I am Just sharing my thoughts and inputs on this.Thank
you !!!!!

Thanks
Naresh Babu S