Hi Ed,
From the template:

Link(s) demonstrating the Contributor's established history of meritocratic
contributions to the project:
(Typically this would be in the form of a gerrit query)

So assuming that the template is followed then, yes, that information should be
provided :-)

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager