From: <onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Kenny Paul
<kp...@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Friday, August 18, 2017 at 2:11 AM
To: Ed Warnicke <hagb...@gmail.com>
Cc: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] More Help For Adding Committers

Hi Ed,
From the template:

Link(s) demonstrating the Contributor's established history of meritocratic
contributions to the project:
(Typically this would be in the form of a gerrit query)

So assuming that the template is followed then, yes, that information should be
provided :-)

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager
kp...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org>
510.766.5945

On Aug 17, 2017, at 6:48 PM, Ed Warnicke