Hi Frank.

The concern I'm trying to address is for the *service provider* platinum
members, who a) are beginning plans to put ONAP as a critical piece of
their infrastructure while b) not yet having had the chance to ramp up
their developer teams and engage in the community because they are new to
this whole process.  It was not intended to guarantee TSC representation by
all Platinum Members, only the Service Provider Platinum members, so the
TSC count would max-out in the low 20s not the low 30s.  However, some
service providers will certainly be represented on the TSC by their
developers so a likely TSC number would be high teens... 18 to 20; it's
really the Service Providers that are "newer" to ONAP that we're trying to
ensure have representation on the developer community leadership.  That's
the fundamental concern I'm trying to address with the proposals #2 and #3.

Best,

Phil.